Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Inuit Day!



Many of you might not know that today is Inuit Day.  If you are able today, I can't think of a better way to celebrate the Inuit people, their traditions, and their great invention, the kayak, than to get out on the water in your kayak. 

 Unfortunately, today I am stuck in an office behind my desk, but in heart, mind and soul I will be in my kayak celebrating Inuit Day and I hope that you will celebrate it with me.
Happy Inuit Day!




*Pictures were "borrowed" from  the great people at Chicago Kayak

2 comments:

  1. As a Greenland-style paddler myself, I find these photos very interesting. They look kind of like a cross between the typical Greenland stick and European design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very important to provide sales information and necessary review in boat advertisements. Although the Online Marketplace list is huge, of course there are sites that are very competitive and offer good features.
    Sun Tracker Party Hut 30 For Sale

    International Marina

    Sun Tracker Party Hut 30 Boats For Sale

    International Marina

    ReplyDelete